The people have voted...the numbers have been calculated and C-93 is proud to announce the winners of the best of 2012:
- For the Best local Ice Cream- Congratulations goes to Dairy Queen on the Clarion River Hill
- The favorite local family attraction- is Kalyumet Fore Fun in Cook Forest
- The Best Steak....for the Fourth year in a row goes to the RRR Roadhouse!
- Best in Local Auto Service goes to Marks Auto Repair in Clarion
- Local Restaurant with the Best Wings goes to RRR Roadhouse in Clarion
- Justin Dudley the bartender from the Captain Loomis takes the Best Bartender award.
- Michelle’s Café on Main Street in Clarion again is voted the Best Coffee
- Congratulations to The Tavern on Main Street for being voted the Best Fish!
- Designing Minds Salon and Day Spa on Main Street in Clarion is voted the Best local hair salon
- For the third year in a row Daddy’s Main Street took the best local restaurant with the best burger
- Local Business with Best Home Furnishings is Fallers Furniture on Main Street
- Best Financial Institution goes to First United National Bank, The FUN Bank.
Thanks to all who voted and congrats to all who won!!!